Monday, July 23, 2012

Subtle Gradient

Here I am revisiting the glitter gradient design, this time with a much more subtle pink shimmer called 086 Rose, and a silver glitter aptly if boringly called 555 Silver, both from Gosh. Despite their uninspiring names I adore both of these, application, colour, shine, everything. I like how subtle this gradient turned out. It also lasted quite a while, there's a slight chip on my middle finger there, when I noticed it I realized I had had this on for most of the work week without taking a picture.

My ring finger nail looks way longer than my other nails.. wow.. ehehehe.. it doesn't look like that looking at them now.

Anyways, I have a secret for you, but you can't tell. I did this right after the other gradient, I just didn't want to post two in a row. I'm messing with time! Mwahaha!

Enjoy, as always, and thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...