Sunday, July 15, 2012

Warm and Cool Stripes


I've got another mani from the past for you today along with a quick post. I did this as a warm hand and a cool hand, and I was really happy with it. But gosh I'm glad I have a proper camera for all the posts after this. 


































I used a red, orange and yellow for the left hand and a blue purple and pink for the cool hand and covered it all in a coat of Clear Cut Diamond from Maybelline.

Hope you like it!

Colours
On the left:  

Rapid Red - Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri  
Copper Chrome - Revlon's Top Speed Chrome  
Lightening - Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri 

On the right:

Petal Chrome - Revlon's Top Speed Chrome Purple Potion - Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Hot Magenta - Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...