Tuesday, September 10, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 10 - Gradient Nails

 Gradient nails are one of my favourite nail designs to create. They are incredibly fun and the colour combinations are endless, plus the ways to blend the colours are plentiful as well.
 I went with a light to dark blend of teals here because I've been eying my teals for a while, ever since I got my very own China Glaze For Audrey.

  I like to start with a bit of the colour that will be around my cuticle and a bit of the colour on the tips as a base when I do gradients, since those are the areas I tend to want to touch up after sponging the colours onto my nail. Do you have any tips that you use for gradient manicures?
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...