Sunday, September 15, 2013

#31DC2013 Day 15 - Delicate Print


I chose to do a marble-esque look for my delicate print design. It might be more on the natural side of prints but I think it counts! I have two versions of this design for you as well because the first might be a tad subtle and the last might not be subtle enough.. rather than decide myself I decided to post both, maybe you all can tell me, eh?


This is my first design. On the screen on my camera I couldn't even see the variation between the pink and the silver.


Can you see the sparkle from my silver still on my fingers? It was so difficult to get rid of!



And this is my second design, can you see why I thought it might not be subtle enough? But I do like it, still.



Tomorrow is tribal nails, are you excited?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...