Monday, October 7, 2013

#33DC Day 7 - Oldest Untried


Art with my oldest untried is the theme for today, and I've got swatches with the polishes to show off as well.

 
I used cling wrap to dab on China Glaze Rare & Radiant over top of China Glaze Deviantly Daring, both of which I bought excitedly, swatched and didn't use again. 
I love them and they are gorgeous but I couldn't think of what to do with them. So when I saw this challenge I thought I'd put them together and see what happened.
I think I'm pretty happy with this, the multihue of both of these works well with this design and using them together means they both have the same look to them and ties the manicure together well.


That's it for the art part, now here are the swatches.







Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...